[TYPO3] Adding a constant string with rtehtmlarea

Tyler Kraft headhunterxiii at yahoo.ca
Sun Aug 6 11:24:16 CEST 2006

Yes that is possible and in htmlarea you could just simply use the
uferelemnt button for this.

But I think you should use something via the parseFunc called a short,
which your user will find much easier I think.

All you have to do is tell them to put #TOP# or something that you
decide and then you tell typo3 to always replace this with a certain set
of html

It should be easy for you to set up, so that it can be used everywhere
in the site (in any content type - html, text, etc) and also then would
be easy for you to install.