[TYPO3] Connection with forums

Amir M. amir219 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 6 19:00:29 CEST 2006

Hey,

For my website, I currently run a growing community using Invision Power
Board as the software.  As I am about to release the site, I am finding
that it would be very convenient if Typo3 and IPB can be somehow linked
- especially for news.

For example, maybe it is possible for that when news is posted using
ttnews on the Typo3 backend, a thread is automatically created in the
IPB forum (and a link in the news pointing to that thread)?

This would be very convenient.  Is there such an extension?  If not, how
hard would it be to create one?