[TYPO3] Element Browser bug?

Christoph Koehler christoph.koehler at gmail.com
Sat Aug 5 18:13:21 CEST 2006

On Sat, 05 Aug 2006 11:08:01 -0500, Christoph Koehler
<christoph.koehler at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I tried to add some images as media to a page to use them as menu items,
> but the element browser doesn't seem to find my images there. They
> appear correctly in media->files, so they are there, but it seems they
> might not be indexed or something.
> This could have started with 4.0.1, or 4.0, since I haven't used the
> element browser since 3.8.1 I think.
>
> Christoph

Hm odd, I looked at the images in the media->files module and now they
appear in the element browser.
I tested it with a folder of images that I hadn't looked at in the
media->files module before, and nothing showed up. Once I looked at them,
they did show up in the element browser. Filing a bug report.