[TYPO3] Question - Subparts and collective use

S.Korth s.korth at dms-arts.com
Fri Aug 4 23:20:50 CEST 2006

Hi everybody,

Joe sent me the following script:

#######
temp.whatever = CONTENT
temp.whatever {
    table = blah
    select {
        pidInList..postUserFuncInt = blablabla (a special random pid number)
    }
    renderObj = TEMPLATE
    renderObj {
        template = FILE
        template.file = blabla
        marks {
            CONTENT_PICTURE = IMAGE
            CONTENT_PICTURE {
                # blablabla
            }
            CONTENT_TEXT = TEXT
            CONTENT_TEXT {
                # blablabla
            }
        }
    }
}
#######

Here is the problem:
I have some "subparts" on my page (round about five), these are
CONTENT_PICTURE and CONTENT_TEXT and a few more.
I don't want to use the "marks" like in Joes Script. How must I change the
Typoscriptcode that I can use my original subparts and the new one
(CONTENT_PICTURE and CONTENT_TEXT). IMPORTANT !!! The "pidInList" ID must
persist in the Script, and it must take influence on CONTENT_PICTURE and
CONTENT_TEXT but NOT on the other subparts.
I hope you understand my english and my question. ;-)

Sascha