[TYPO3] Page TSconfig/TSFE.constants question

Joseph Toon joe at geckohost.com
Fri Aug 4 20:32:33 CEST 2006

I have a template setup via Templavoila  which includes a section menu. By
default, I have a constant setting the entryLevel to 2:

Template Constants:
sectnav.entryLevel = 2

Template Setup:
lib.sectnav.20.entryLevel = {$sectnav.entryLevel}

I would like to modify this for certain parts of the site (ie entryLevel 3 or
4). In Page TSconfig I tried the following:

TSFE.constants.sectnav.entryLevel = 3

However, it still defaults to two for that page tree. Is what I am doing
possible? Is there another way to accomplish this w/o having to have a
separate (but very similar) template? Thanks in advance!