[TYPO3] link problem!

zain kasrin sweetest_illusions at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 4 16:07:06 CEST 2006

hello everyone...i have this little problem with
TYPO3, in my internship i was asked to learn TYPO3
because the website of the organization that i'm
working with was done using it, and so they want me to
add things to the website whenever needed...my problem
is that i would like to link a pdf document saved in
my computer into the website, as far as i know using
the External URL only works for linking info from
external websites, so isnt there a way that i can link
documents saved in my computer into the website???
Thanx

Zain