[TYPO3] Condition: if L=sys_language_uid

Pawel Stanislawczuk ps at todesign.pl
Fri Aug 4 08:23:44 CEST 2006

Hi,

I finally find it. Now i know something more.

I paste this after averything, so my condition isn't inside of braces ;)

[globalVar =
GP:L=plugin.tx_jkxmlexportlib_pi1.tables.tt_content.sys_language_uid]
plugin.tx_jkxmlexportlib_pi1.tables.tt_content = 0
[end]

But this doesn't work. Maby more ideas? :)

regards,
Pawel Stanislawczuk
www.todesign.pl
Uzytkownik "Dmitry Dulepov" <typo3 at accio.lv> napisal w wiadomosci