[TYPO3] RealURL: multiple domains, link to page of domain1 on page of domain2

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Thu Aug 3 18:52:47 CEST 2006

Xander Damen wrote:

> Show a link to page 1 on page 3 which should link to
> http://x.domain.com/page1.html but it links to
> http://y.domain.com/page1.html
> Can RealUrl do this?

This is caused by a bug in TYPO3 which is caused by the fact that "domain appending"
isn't done in the lowest level link method but rather one level above in $cObj->typolink.
the "typolink" method calls itself TSFE->sys_page->linkData to get the final link.

I made an extension which adds the "domain appending" to sys_page->linkData so also menu
links will get created correctly.

The domain appending must not be removed from "typolink" as it is configurable - so I only
had to XCLASS one core file ...

You can download the patch from:

http://think-open.org/kraftb/index/T3X_kb_domainLinks.t3x

And you will have to add the following line to your Root-page Main TS-Template Setup field:

----
config.domainTarget = _top
----

you must NOT have set:

---
config.typolinkCheckRootline = 1
---

After installing the extension and setting the TS clear your realURL cache (Web > Info)

and both T3 caches.

greets,
Bernhard