[TYPO3] Extension manager shows blank page

Peter Harris pharris at datops.com
Thu Aug 3 15:27:57 CEST 2006

Newbi question.

I've just installed version 3 of Typo3......after hours of steep learning curves I managed to install all the bits and configure for windows iis...

Great I thought ...I'll follow the quickstart tutorial and learn some more...until I get to the extension manager ....impossible to connect to the repository...all I get is a blank page in ie and firefox;

I've scoured the groups and tried a few fixes such as upping the memory to 64 and timeout 120+ ....no good

I'm behind a proxy so that may be causing the problem ...is there a config for this?

Ok so I'll down load direct .....i can find no download link for the extensions at the repository!!

It's getting frustrating!!!

Peter Harris

Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer

Datops Technology

Parc Sci. Georges Besse

Allée Charles Babbage - 30000 NIMES

Tel : 33 (0) 4 66 04 11 21 - Fax : 33 (0) 4 66 04 94 73

pharris at datops.com - www.datops.com

Datops Technology est une société du Groupe Datops