[TYPO3] newloginbox

Werner Weissenfels weissenfels at gmx.de
Thu Aug 3 03:43:32 CEST 2006

I have used the extension beko_improved_login to solve the same problem,
which has some additional functionality that I find useful (like
reporting failed logins and keeping a log of logins).
That extension adds a field to the frontend user groups so that each
group can get their own redirect page upon login. So far this works
nicely for me. I set this value in the frontend users (and groups)
storage folder. Other parts of the configuration are set in the
extension manager.

Werner