[TYPO3] newloginbox extension problem

James Rivera jrivera at graphicsys.com
Wed Aug 2 23:29:46 CEST 2006

Thanks but that didn't seem to work.
If it matters, the storage page I'm pointing to is a sysfolder with an
ldap user integration record. When I look at the properties I do see all
the users in the ldap directory.

--

Thank You,

James J. Rivera
Senior Programmer/Database Administrator
Graphic Systems Group, LLC
33 E17th Street
New York, NY 10003
(646) 230-1957

GSG Corporate Site <http://www.graphicsys.com>

New York's largest Production Agency!

Confidentiality Notice:  This E-mail message, including attachments, if
any, is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed,
and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any unauthorized
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply E-mail and destroy
all copies of the original message.