[TYPO3] Nested Content Elements - help needed

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Wed Aug 2 20:00:55 CEST 2006

Hi

It seems that I succeeded to make the 'class.ux_sc_db_layout.php' of
tm_contentaccess
to be compatible with the corresponding XCLASS of kb_nescefe but the
problem is elsewhere

Why so?
I tested kb_nescefe after uninstalling tm_contentaccess.
The same result as I have told in the previous message.

I tested tm_contentaccess referring to an XCLASS of kb_nescefe
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS["BE"]['XCLASS']['ext/cms/layout/db_layout.php'] =
t3lib_extMgm::extPath('kb_nescefe') . 'class.ux_sc_db_layout.php';

The same result as I have told in the previous message.

There must
a) be some other extension which conflict
b) I have some error in configurations

If someone could test installing tm_contenaccess + kb_nescefe
latest test versions:

http://t3test.xetpoint.com/index.php?id=673

If that combination works, I have not made error in the XCLASS-file
and I can seach errors elsewhere.

IMO tm_contentaccess + kb_nescefe + skin_grey_2
improves essential usability