[TYPO3] BE User access to Filelist module

Ryan Off ryan at ryanoff.com
Wed Aug 2 14:19:06 CEST 2006

I applogize for a Typo3 core question.

Is there another option I need to set somewhere or access rights so a
non admin BE user can see the files and directories in the "Filelist"
module? I also need to have them upload files.

I have created a BE user called "editor" who I would like to have
permission to add all types of content, but not access to the
extension manager, create new users, etc. My problem is that unless I
give the user "admin!" abilities, I don't see how they can access the
folders in the "Filelist" module. I have gone through a lot of
configuration and read many documents on permissions, but do not see
what is the problem here. I have given the user access to the
"Filelist" module, but when I log in as "editor" and go to the
"Filelist" module, I do not see any folders.

Thank you ahead of time. If there is a good document on BE users,
please let me know. I searched the document repository but did not
find what is needed.

Ryan