[TYPO3] print page and menu

Andrea Giorgini a.giorgini at norvlit.de
Wed Aug 2 14:07:43 CEST 2006

Hi list,

will try to be as direct as possible. Pretty smart to have automatic
menu generated by the page tree, isn't it? But what if I have a css file
that styles my website, and I need a menu entry which href is the
simplest code on earth: window.print(); how do I achieve that? Putting
raw code inside the html file will break the order of my template...
that is not cute. There should be the possibility to add a page that
will just have that code instead of the usual ref to an id, or a TS way
to override the href property... no? Hope have been clear.

Thanks a lot

Andrea