[TYPO3] 1: Attempt to insert record on page '[root-level]' (0) where this table, tx_ancrext_samples, is not allowed

Artur Nankran arturnankran at yahoo.com.br
Wed Aug 2 10:19:49 CEST 2006

Hello list,

  This is not the first post with this question, but since the last guy  didnt had got an answer and mine is a bit more complicated.

  I got this problem

  1: Attempt to insert record on page '[root-level]' (0) where this table, tx_ancrext_samples, is not allowed

  when executing this command

  $params = '&data[tx_ancrext_samples][NEW9823be87][sampname] = test here';

  $content='<a href="'.htmlspecialchars($GLOBALS['SOBE']->doc->issueCommand($params)).'"
  onclick="'.htmlspecialchars("return confirm('Create??');").'">Create Record</a>';

  I suppose it means that the command is trying to add the record on the  root level, not on the page that im in, but I dont know how to specify  where the record should be placed.

  thanks already to anyone who answers.

  Artur Nankran