[TYPO3] What about T3DIVING?

Christian Trabold trabold at mehrwert.de
Wed Aug 2 09:32:37 CEST 2006

Hello Cyprian,

>> Another plug for Vancouver: in the winter, you could conceivably go
>> diving and snowboarding on the same day...
>
> Sounds great, yet there are some cons:
> - flight cost (at least for me)
> - I couldn't take my snwbrd and dive gear :)
> - there are some restrictions if you are diving and then go on some heights

good point!

> - I don't know the effects of differences in the temperatures
> - you mentioned the water is cold :)

could be possible with a dry-suit - which needs special training.

> I think we should leave the T3BOARD and the T3DIVE separately :)

+1

I would give the "Mediterranean" +1 for the first T3Dive. It is central
for most of the TYPO3 users, has neat spots, flights should be cheap etc.

I try to get some information for locations and weblinks from my local
dive center to put it on

   http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/T3dive

Greetings

Christian