[TYPO3] Users cannot modify page content

Arne Schmitz arne.schmitz at gmx.net
Tue Aug 1 14:42:00 CEST 2006

I just managed to install and set up a Typo3 test-site, using Typo3 4.0.
Working as 'admin' works fine, so far. But when working as a user, I cannot
change content, or create new content, although all permissions have been
set. Two things are odd: if choose some page, I do not see the
records/content blocks created by the admin user. And if I create a new
content block, instead of the editor only a blank page loads. What could be
the problem? Apache error log shows no problems...

Arne

--
Dipl.-Inform. Arne Schmitz              Phone   +49 (0)241 80-21817
Computer Graphics Group                 Fax     +49 (0)241 80-22899