[TYPO3] HTML rte again Grrrr!!

dave ashton dave at bassmedia.net
Tue Aug 1 14:35:07 CEST 2006

Hi,
 Not read your previous postings, so you may have tried this, but try
changing the styles below and stick them in your template stylesheet.
The bodytext classes control all the body text stuff chucked out by the
RTE................i think!

Dave

/*******************/
/* RTE / Bodytext: */
/*******************/
P.bodytext {font-family: Georgia, Courier, Monaco, serif; 	font-size:
10px; }
P.bodytext I { font-family: Georgia, Courier, Monaco, serif; 	font-size:
10px;}
P.bodytext U { font-family: Georgia, Courier, Monaco, serif; 	font-size:
10px; }
P.bodytext B { font-family: Georgia, Courier, Monaco, serif; 	font-size:
10px; }
P.bodytext B I {font-family: Georgia, Courier, Monaco, serif; 	font-size:
10px; }
P.bodytext B I U {font-family: Georgia, Courier, Monaco, serif;
font-size: 10px; }
P.bodytext A { font-weight: bold; }

/* RTE / Bulletlists */
UL { font-size: 11px; margin-top: 0px;  }
UL UL LI { font-size: 10px; }
UL LI A { color: black; }

OL { font-size: 10px; margin-top: 0px; }
OL LI A { color: black; }

LI { margin-top: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; padding-top: 2px; }

/* RTE / BlockQuote styling */
BLOCKQUOTE { background-color: #ffffff; }
BLOCKQUOTE P.bodytext { margin-left: 5px; }
BLOCKQUOTE BLOCKQUOTE { background-color: #ffffff; }
BLOCKQUOTE BLOCKQUOTE P.bodytext { margin-left: 5px; }