[TYPO3] htmlArea RTE problems

Stan sd at ixnl.com
Tue Aug 1 11:39:26 CEST 2006

Hi,

I have intalled htmlArea RTE, but Some weird things are happening.

1. the font style, and size are not showing
2. When I try to centre the text, when saved it reverts to the left.
3. When I hit enter for <P> it goes back to just a <BR>

Do I have to add something to my TSconfig to make all the RTE options availabe?

I have searched in the mailing achive and on google but I can't get the info I need

Please, can anyone direct me to the correct docs to customise etc.

Thanks