[TYPO3] Domain Element not working properly

Amir M. amir219 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 1 19:35:20 CEST 2006

Christoph Koehler wrote:
> On Tue, 01 Aug 2006 12:20:49 -0500, Amir M. <amir219 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
>> Christoph Koehler wrote:
>>
>>> Since the only problem appears to be that menu up on top, why don't
>>> you  just build it manually?
>>

>> Good idea, if it were just the menu.  But there is also the Site-Wide
>> News on the right column which has links to the news on all 3 sites,
>> and  also the very, very top navigation bar with "About Us" and
>> "Contact Us"  which are links to pages in the Network Home site.  :-/
>

> Hm sorry, I have no clue then :)

Wouldn't it have to do with the conditions dont you think?  Because it
seems when Typo3 conditions recognizes the domain, it assumes that
domain for the whole site, unless a different domain is typed in.  Maybe
there is a way to specify that not only to direct the URL to the right
page, but also to specify which pages belong to which url?  Is there
some sort of way to say that every page under id 77 should be using such
and such domain?

 > "Truncate the realurl tables in the db to let the cache be created
newly. "

I'm sorry for my ignorance, but what is Truncate?