[TYPO3] menu

Artiom Lunev artiom1st at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 30 15:26:38 CEST 2006

Thanks.

where would you insert this, in that setup?

lib.topMenu = HMENU
lib.topMenu.entryLevel = 0
lib.topMenu.special = list
lib.topMenu.special.value = 2,3,4,5
lib.topMenu {
   1 = TMENU
   1.NO.allWrap = |*|   |  |*| |*|

   1.NO {
     stdWrap.cObject = CASE
     stdWrap.cObject {
       key.field = doktype
       default = TEXT
       default.field = title
       default.typolink.parameter.data = field:uid
       default.typolink.ATagBeforeWrap=1
       default.typolink.wrap=|

       # Class for menu item
       default.typolink.ATagParams = class="menu"

       3 < .default
       3.typolink.ATagBeforeWrap=1
       3.typolink.wrap =
       3.typolink.parameter.data >
       3.typolink.parameter.dataWrap = http://{field:url}
     }
   doNotLinkIt = 1
   subst_elementUid = 1
   wrapItemAndSub =
   }
}

This setup outputs external urls strait away when used with realurl.

Regards,
Artiom.