[TYPO3] Condition in typoscript - subnavigation

Erik Svendsen erik at linnearad.no
Sat Apr 29 12:08:12 CEST 2006

Hello Matyi,

> Thanks, I will correct it.
> But just these modifications don't solve my problem. I have to write
> conditional ts in stage 1. Because my submenu have to be different
> dependin
> on the topmenu.
> Thanks. Gabor
>
> 2006. április 28. 20.26 dátummal Tapio Markula ezt írta:
>
>> Matyi Gábor wrote:
>>
>> that is incorrect
>> set NO=1
>> when
>> ACT < .NO
>> works
>> ACT = 1 should not be *after* where it is needed.
>>> temp.subnavigation.2 = TMENU
>>> temp.subnavigation.2{
>>> NO {
>>> allWrap = <...B...> | <...B...>
>>> RO = 1
>> RO works just with GMENU - nonse with TMENU - and CSS a:hover does
>> the task.

Your description is a bit difficult to understand. But if what you want are
different wrapping of the the submenu depending on the active choice in topmenu,
you can use conditions.

Look at http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/references/doc_core_tsref/current/view/4/1/
, PIDinRootline.

example
[PIDinRootline=2] #subnavigation with wrapping for topmenu with page uid 2
temp.subnavigation....... #and the rest of the code.

[END]

[PIDinRootline=3] #subnavigation with wrapping for topmenu with page uid 3
temp.subnavigation.......

[END]

WBR,
Erik Svendsen