[TYPO3] external-link-new-window

Marcus Wendel marcus at skalman.nu
Sat Apr 29 10:19:30 CEST 2006

Hello all,

This is my first post in this newsgroup so please be nice to me ;-)

I upgraded to Typo3 version 4 last night and after a few minor problems
in getting the layout back on track things appear to be working nicely,
however I have one question for you:

New external links I add become the class "external-link-new-window" and
display a nice icon, at first I was annoyed by it but now I think it is
a good idea so I'm wondering how I can convert all the external links on
the site to be displayed that way without having to modify each and
everyone manually, thanks.

/Marcus