[TYPO3] Update tt_address when saving a record

Hraklis Karvasonis Hkarvasonis at customit.com
Fri Apr 28 15:19:50 CEST 2006

Hi all.

Is it possible when creating and saving a tt_address record, after that
some php code to run in order to update that record.

I want my users to be able to add a tt_address record and add there the
zip code. After they finish i am using a back end extension that checks
the tt_address table and updates the records that have no zip code.

I don't want to do this manually every time.

So, is it possible when a user saves a tt_address record, for example
the file http://mydomain.com/typo3conf/ext/myext/mod1/index.php?... to
be run?
Where do i have to define that?

Thanks in advance for you replies.