[TYPO3] Image right or below text depending on layout width?

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Fri Apr 28 11:20:40 CEST 2006

Gebhardt Thomas wrote:

> It would be nice if the image would be positioned below the text
> when it does not fit on the right side.

AFAIK you can get the width only using JavaScripts.
I don't believe that you could succeed creating
conditions. IMO just too complex even to try.

AFAIK new css_styled_content use floating elements, which automatic
goes below text if image don't fit to the same row.
The old method use floating tables, which should behave the same.