[TYPO3] TV "Container for Elements" problem

Sébastien Ioannitis-McColl Ioannitis at intracen.org
Thu Apr 27 18:07:02 CEST 2006

Using tables is just a matter of habit for me, but div is ok as well.
that's correct, only content. When in TV I change the name of the field
field_content to something else, it doesn't work anymore. However, if I
put all elements at the same level, everything is fine.  I tried to
assign field_content "container for elements" to the Header table and it
works!!!

Any idea is welcome
tx seb

>>> hagelstein at shr.cc 27/04/2006 17:23 >>>

aehm...don't you think you should use divs instaed of seral nested
tableS?
back to your problem. if i got you right, only the content part work
but
non of the others right?

bye,
         nIkolas