[TYPO3] Serious access problem, looks simple but still

Vlatko Šurlan vlatko at RMVCAPSnet.hr
Thu Apr 27 16:11:55 CEST 2006

Hi all. Here it is:
I have created a page tree using administrator account. I also created a
group 'editors' with two other users as well as administrator belonging
to it. 'editors' is also the only existing group on the system.

Then I created some content on the pages using administrator account.
However when I login as one of the other two users they can see the
pagetree but not the content on it.

I also tried making one of the other two users the owner of the root
page and I still cannot set the page content. The access privileges for
the group for all pages is set to +++-+.

Dmitry Dulepov asked if the two other users can access the tt_content,
but I do not know where to check that?

Thanks in advance.