[TYPO3] Workspace - versioning - live/draft version

Marlies C marliesc_spam at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 27 15:17:11 CEST 2006

Raouf Abrougui wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm working on typo3 v4 and i'm trying to view differences between draft and
> live version in dual mode but the draft content don't appear on the draft
> windows.
>
> Dos someone knows if there is a configuration so that draft window display
> the draft content ?
>
> Thanx

> Raouf Abrougui

Hi Raouf,

Here is a link to my first draft of a tutorial about workspaces without
modifications or creating a custom workspace. I am currently working on
this tutorial and should be able to upload the final version today or
tomorrow.
http://www.mcuniverse.com/05/Workspace_Typ.1239.0.html

I am also working on a tutorial for custom workspaces. All the
information is based on a German tutorial I found here:
http://www.contratec.de/typo3-content-management-system/v4x-workspaces-und-workflow.html

Regards,
Marlies
www.mcuniverse.com