[TYPO3] Typo3 Photo gallery Options

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Thu Apr 27 14:07:47 CEST 2006

Susanne Moog wrote:
> Tony Zack schrieb:
>
>> I was working with the BAHAG Photo Gallery but was unable to fix the
>> PHP time out issue.  I was wondering if anyone had anyother sugestions
>> for a photo gallery.  I need to store upwords of 10,000 pictures.  I
>> want to continue to use typo3, not switch to gallery2.
>

> I am using Photo Book (goof_fotoboek) and I am really satisfied by it.

Does it have rendering like this?

http://t3test.xetpoint.com/media/development/phogallery_navi.png

BAHAG Photo Gallery gave almost that kind for gallery overview.
I added twon navi items for gallery overview and more for single view
(the image relates to single view).

I made my evaluation version of bahag_photogallery
downloadable from
http://t3test.xetpoint.com/index.php?id=673

> And perhabs important for you: Don't had problems with PHP5.

neither bahag has them (like many other).