[TYPO3] List of images with gifbuilder

Robert John de Stigter robertjohn at bedrijvenweb.nl
Thu Apr 27 13:37:13 CEST 2006

Hi all,

How can I make a GIFBUILDER render a list of images instead of the first
in the list.

This is my typoscript. I can use listNum to select a file out of the
list but I would like the whole list rendered. Is this possible?

  10 = IMAGE
  10.file = GIFBUILDER
  10.file {
    backColor = #FFFFFF
    XY = [10.w], [10.h]
    10 = IMAGE
    10.file.import = uploads/tx_templavoila/
    10.file.import.current = 1
    10.file.import.listNum = 1
    10.maxW = 174
    10.maxH = 300
    11 = SCALE
    11.params = -scale 174
  }

This is my datstructure. I set maxitems to 5 but only one image is
rendered.

<TCEforms type="array">
  <config type="array">
      <type>group</type>
      <internal_type>file</internal_type>
      <allowed>gif,png,jpg,jpeg</allowed>
      <max_size>1000</max_size>
      <uploadfolder>uploads/tx_templavoila</uploadfolder>
      <show_thumbs>1</show_thumbs>
      <size>5</size>
      <maxitems>5</maxitems>
      <minitems>0</minitems>