[TYPO3] BE users cannot see content created by administrator

Vlatko Šurlan vlatko at RMVCAPSnet.hr
Thu Apr 27 10:43:35 CEST 2006

Gideon So wrote:
> Hi Luka,
>
>     Please use the web>access module to set the access right to page for
> other BE users. Very easy to understand.

I have created two users and added them to the editors group I created.
The editors group had DB mount on the front page. I've also added
administrator to the editors group. The access for all the pages I've
created using administrator account has +++-+ for the group. But still I
cannot see page content using any of the non administrator accounts. I
am missing something fundamental here. Something you guys see as
obvious. Any idea?