[TYPO3] gallery extension

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Thu Apr 27 09:14:59 CEST 2006

m.heidari wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I installed gallery extension but when i want to see gallery page this error
> show:
>

> TYPO3 Fatal Error: Extension key "lz_table" was NOT loaded!
> (t3lib_extMgm::extPath)

Extension manager has presumably made and error and didn't check
dependencies. You doesn't have lz_table installed.
lz_gallery should not be possible to install without that extension.
But dependency check is not fully reliable.
Installing sg_address the manager didn't check dependencies (that
plugin needs sg_db and sg_zfelib installed).