[TYPO3] [TYPO3-dev] strange behaviour requesting pages

Robert John de Stigter robertjohn at bedrijvenweb.nl
Wed Apr 26 09:22:49 CEST 2006

Hi,

I've posted this in the dev-list but I think it more a core issue.

My question is why does typo3 execute a script three times when the url
is new to typo3? Is this RealURL's doing? Or the caching system? This is
a problem because if you make database changes using GET variables the
changes or inserts are done three times.

Greets,
Robert