[TYPO3] BAHAG Photo Gallery

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Tue Apr 25 14:52:23 CEST 2006

Franz Holzinger wrote:
> Tony Zack a écrit :
>
>>If there is a timeout setting in the PHP, what would the best place to start
>>to look for it?
>

> /etc/php.ini
>
> max_execution_time = 60     ; Maximum execution time of each script, in
> seconds
>

> Greets,
>
> Franz

I have another problem with BAHAG Photo Gallery.

It seems that it can't give any textual information for images.
###IMAGE_COMMENT### doesn't seem to work and a table is missing (tables,
which stores EXIF-data - certainly in purpose - this is a certain kind
of strip down -version of the full photo gallery, which is not free).

I would be delighted if someone could have solution how to render
at least Comment for images.