[TYPO3] searchbox with TemplaVoila

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at accio.lv
Tue Apr 25 14:11:01 CEST 2006

Hi!

Vandemaele David wrote:
> Just to be sure. How does this extension work? Does it get it FORM/INPUT
> fields from that template, or from some macina class?

No idea about this specific plugin. I tried to see if it is related to
TV or TS setup. Personally I just define form in my page template and
use it. "action" attribute is set through TS object. Look here, for
example: http://berni.calis.lv/, look under "MEKLĒŠANA" (not english but
it does not matter). Here is the form I use on that site:

<form id="searchForm" action="" method="post">
	<input type="text" id="searchInput"
		name="tx_indexedsearch[sword]" />
	<input type="image" src="fileadmin/tb/i/lupa.gif"
		alt="Meklēt" id="searchBtn"
		name="tx_indexedsearch[submit_button]"
		value="Search" />
	<input type="hidden" name="tx_indexedsearch[_sections]"
		value="0" />
	<input type="hidden" name="tx_indexedsearch[pointer]"
		value="0" />
	<input type="hidden" name="tx_indexedsearch[ext]"
		value="0" />
	<input type="hidden" name="tx_indexedsearch[type]"
		value="1" />
</form>

Dmitry.