[TYPO3] Relative links in RTE

Marcel Douwstra marcel.douwstra at tros.nl
Tue Apr 25 13:46:04 CEST 2006

Hello list,

I've been searching and searching and cannot seem to find what I need.
On several sites, and even in an article by Kasper, I read that I can
configure the RTE to make relative links. But I never find HOW to do that.

Right now our RTE produces absolute links which is not what we want. We
have a seperate domain for our editors to bypass our proxy and that URL
gets inserted into the database. Since that domain is not accessible for
the outside world our visitors can't see those links :(

Does anyone have an answer or an URL with some more info?

Greetz,

Marcel Douwstra