[TYPO3] Installing Google Analytics Extensions (example)

Andrea Burton andrea at blast.com
Mon Apr 24 19:16:01 CEST 2006

is the area to place the code in the typo3script for my page in the
template sections under setup?

or is it in the page header under tsconfig?

or do i have to manually put it in a content element on each page?

i have a site that is about 300 pages and i am trying to figure out
how to get the code on each page in the most efficient way.

thanks for any insight... im not well versed in typoscript....

andrea burton ::  senior web designer
blast internet services