[TYPO3] In a PHP page, how to reference another PHP page?

Bing Du du_bing at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 24 15:32:05 CEST 2006

Ries van Twisk wrote:

> Andreas Förthner wrote:
>
>> why don't you just include the first php files with
>> require_once('php_file.php'); ?
>> This seems to be too easy, I got you wrong, eh?
>>
>> Greets
>>
>> Andreas

Yeah, if it's outside of typo3, I know how to include an external PHP
file.  In typo3, PHP content elements should be stored in the database.
  I'm not clear how to refer to them using file names.

> or do you need to know from within your plugin to create links based on
> page uid's?

Ok, here is what I want to do more specifically.  I have created two PHP
content elements which are in two different pages.  Say, their page IDs
are 111 and 222 respectively.  The PHP code in page 111 does some
database queries and publishes the query results in a certain format.
In page 222, I want to run the PHP code in page 111 first.  Yeah, it's
like what 'include' does.  'include' can only accept a file name, right?
  Correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks,

Bing