[TYPO3] BAHAG Photo Gallery

Tony Zack ajzack at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 14:18:55 CEST 2006

I am trying to use the "BAHAG photo Gallery" for my typo3 website.  I figure
that I will be hosting upwards of 10,000 pictures by the end of the year.
The problem that I am having is the refresh gallery option. When I try to
render a gallery of 150 plus pictures I seem to get a "page can not be
displayed error".  After I get this error, I can view the folder in the
fileadmin and I see that it started to render the thumbnails but never
finished.  Is there a time out option that I don't know about, your is there
something that I don't have set correctly?

Thanks for your help.
Tony