[TYPO3] TLO...

Andrea Giorgini a.giorgini at norvlit.de
Mon Apr 24 13:08:02 CEST 2006

Hi all,
I'm trying to read content from the tt_address table through TS.
I've read on the book that "With the CONTENT cObject you can display the
contents of the database (restricted to the table that begin with tt_,
tx_, user_, fe_ or ttx_) but to display the records an appropriately
configured TLO is necessary with the name of the table that defines the
output.

Now, this is my TS (is just an example to understand how this works):

tt_address = COA
tt_address.wrap = | <HR>
tt_address.10 = TEXT
tt_address.10 {
   field = name
   case = upper
   wrap = Name: <B> | </B><BR>
}

page = PAGE
page.10 = CONTENT
page.10 {
   table=tt_address
   select.where = colPos=0
}

But of course I don't see any output. If I use RECORDS, instead:

page.10 = RECORDS
page.10.source = 1,2
page.10.tables = tt_address

I see the output. But I don't want to select single records, what am I
doing wrong?

Thank you very much for any help.

Andrea