[TYPO3] Empty alt and title fields for images

Heiner Lamprecht heiner at heiner-lamprecht.net
Sat Apr 22 19:19:34 CEST 2006

Hi,

I have problems filling the alt- and title-fields for images.  I'm
using the DAM-extensions and when I add an image to a content
element, the alt and title texts are not added to the output page.
The appropriate fields are empty.

Does this not work for images or do I have to enable this via TS?

Is it possible to use the title and description data linked to the
image in DAM for the attributes in the webpage?

Regards,

    Heiner

P.S.:  Anybody out there working on a gallery for DAM?

--
    heiner at heiner-lamprecht dot net    GnuPG - Key: 9859E373
  Fingerprint:  3770 7947 F917 94EF 8717 BADB 0139 7554 9859 E373