[TYPO3] Address field

Erik Svendsen erik at linnearad.no
Sat Apr 22 16:57:53 CEST 2006

Hello Brian,

> Hi
>
> I have a site with 3 languages and I have an address field set up like
> this in my template:
>
> #Adressefelt
> lib.footer = RECORDS
> lib.footer.tables = tt_content
> lib.footer.source = 25
> How do I set it up if I want a different address field for every
> language?
>
> Im using TYPO3v4 and TV.
>
> /Brian Bendtsen

Using conditions in TS

# Setting up the language variable "L" to be passed along with links
config.linkVars = L

# Norwegian language, sys_language.uid = 0 - this is the default language.
[globalVar = GP:L = 0]
config.sys_language_uid = 0
config.language = no
config.locale_all = no_NO
[global]

# English language, sys_language.uid = 1
[globalVar = GP:L = 1]
config.sys_language_uid = 1
config.language = en
config.locale_all = en_EN

#Sett inn henvisning for faste elementer på engelsk her (you understand the
norwegian part)

lib.footer = RECORDS
lib.footer.tables = tt_content
lib.footer.source = xx (correct id to the english version)

[global]

I don't remember if you have to also put the default part inside the condition
[globalVar = GP:L=0]. I somehow remember this was working OK, but because
nobody had the time to translate, the functionality was turned on. There
are maybe other ways.

Take a good look in TSref about conditions, it's give a lot of opportunities.

WBR,
Erik Svendsen
www.linnearad.no