[TYPO3] htaccess rewrite for multiple installations on one core

Luc Franken typo3 at tentoday.com
Sat Apr 22 15:17:40 CEST 2006

That's a very interesting post! Although this is not concrete Typo3 it
is something which is a problem for almost anybody who hosts multiple
websites one one account I think?

I already found that document but I had really no clue where to start.
If I understand it correctly this redirects *all* traffic from
http://domain.com to http://domain.com/domain/ ?

Thanks for your info!