[TYPO3] keep image ratio when resizing

Gideon So gideonso at livingwater.org.hk
Sat Apr 22 10:22:01 CEST 2006

Hi Dave,

	First of all, please don't hijack a thread like you did. This makes
others hard to read your post and most probably you will not get a
response. Thanks.

	The answer: If you use the TMENU, there is nothing do with the
layerstyle. And for now AFAIK, there is no TMENU_LAYER available. That
's why the setting doesn't work for you. Please check TSREF for details.

Gideon