[TYPO3] site has gone blank - looking for log files

David Banning david at skytracker.ca
Fri Apr 21 21:53:27 CEST 2006

Following the installation of the Ameos Html Extension I was modifying
some files in that extension when everything went white. In the source
code on my browser all I have is;

<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=windows-1252"></HEAD>
<BODY></BODY></HTML>

I have other typo3 sites on my site that operate fine, so it is not
php or mysql or apache.

I am looking for a way that I can track down where the error is occuring.
I have not noted any log files in typo3. I would simply deinstall the
extension I was working but I am completely disabled. I can't even get
to the install section of typo3.