[TYPO3] Typo3 Parameters in External URL

Christoph Koehler christoph.koehler at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 14:16:50 CEST 2006

On Fri, 21 Apr 2006 08:49:38 -0400, Andreas Balzer
<eMail at andreas-balzer.de> wrote:

> Hi!
> I would like to create a pagetype "external url" pointing to an internal
> TYPO3 page. I would like to give all parameters over to the new page. Is
> this possible somehow? I already tried shortcut, but this is not
> possible, as the new page is loading with the pid of the shortcut page..
>
> Any help appreciated.
>
> Greets
> Andreas

Hey Andreas,

If I understand you correctly, yeah that's possible. I created a page like
that with parameters for the logout button of the newloginbox. I just used
"External URL" and put
"www.mysite.org/people/alumni/community/home/index.html?logintype=logout"
(I am using realurl, and that page contains the newloginbox plugin and is
passed the logout command), and type "http://"
Now it looks like a page in my menu, but really just points the the login
page with the logout command.

I hope that's what you were looking for...

Christoph