[TYPO3] Workspace up-to-date documentation ?

Marlies C marliesc_spam at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 21 14:14:46 CEST 2006

Jérémy Lecour wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a nov-2005 version of the Workspace documentation, but I think
> it's not very up-to-dae and after the 4.0 release, I think It may
> exists somewhere.
>
> Thank you if you can help …
>
> NB : the version I mentioned can be found here
> http://130.228.0.33/t3dl/src/workspaces_beta_release.pdf
>
> --
> Jérémy Lecour : <mailto:jeremy.lecour at gmail.com>
> webdesigner, webmaster et développeur web
> Trésorier du PLUG : Provence Linux User Group
> http://www.plugfr.org/

I found a PDF in the German newsgroup about the new workspace and have
started to create WINK tutorials in English. The first one, an
explanation of workspaces is available here:
http://www.mcuniverse.com/05/Workspace_Ty.1239.0.html. The PDF version
of just the images is to follow.

Now I am working on showing how to create a new workspace and how it can
be applied in a real situation.

Marlies
www.mcuniverse.com