[TYPO3] Problems with a checkbox in the rte

W van Bruggen w.van.bruggen at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 14:02:34 CEST 2006

Hello list,

I have a checkbox that i wish to use within the rte. I've configured
the RTE to accept <input> tags so that it doesn't transform the html
to plaintext when saving within the RTE. I've set this for :

RTE.default.HTMLparser_rte.allowTags
RTE.default.HTMLparser_db.allowTags
RTE.default.proc.allowTags

The checkboxes work fine in the RTE, i can set them checked or
unchecked and it saves correctly. However, when rendering the page the
input elements are rendered as text again ( as <input type="checkbox"
etc..>). Have i misconfigured something, or does the RTE just plainly
not like <input> elements?

greetings,
Wietse van Bruggen