[TYPO3] Language problem in bahag_photogallery

Suman Debnath suman at srijan.in
Fri Apr 21 12:12:58 CEST 2006

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for your feedback. Responses follow :) .

1) We were unaware of this issue. Could you explain a bit more ?

2) Thanks for the suggestion. This would certainly be implemented in the
next iteration.

3) Actually it does, but is somewhat dependent on versions 5+. So we
implemented the template constant for some users who don't have access
to a newer version. This way they can use a different installation of
IM. We are hoping to remove this 'hack' soon.

4) The BE controlled caching/indexing will be made optional so that the
user has the choice of doing it in the FE (like you mentioned) as well.
This solution is already in place, however would be released together
with the other features as the next update.

Actually when you re-index the gallery, it only recreates the
changed/new images. However, if you have a large number of images, it
does take quite a bit of time.

Regards,
Suman Debnath