[TYPO3] TT_NEWS Translation

Kari Salovaara kari.salovaara at pp1.inet.fi
Fri Apr 21 09:36:46 CEST 2006

Rupert Germann wrote:
> Markus Bertheau wrote:
>> This ain't gonna help him. The "Displaying results ..." is hard coded
>> into tslib_pibase.
>
> of course it's not. tslib_piBase does not contain any hardcoded language
> label. the labels you see there are only default labels which can be
> overwritten.
>
>> Herbert: No dice. You need extension developer
>> skills. With them, you can copy tslib_pibase::pi_list_browseresults()
>> and output it in braz.-portuguese.
>
> Markus, please think/rtfm before you write things like that. Search
> for "pi_list_browseresults" in the tt_news manual and you see why.
>
> greets
> rupert

Hi again,

also I gave an erroneus advice. In this case You have to use extension
llxml to translate labels.
I tested it, downloaded extension and translated/updated few missing
labels in Finnish. And everything works like charm.

But as noted I couldn't find that result label anywhere.

Cheers,
Kari

--
Kari Salovaara